KPVU -> U42
Ended up only doing the oral portion of the check ride due to wind. Had to wait in Provo until 4PM for the return flight back to SLC. Dad and Ryan drove down and we went to lunch to wait out the wind. Overall I'm thankful the flight portion didn't take place today, hopefully there'll be better conditions next time.